The Columbia University Club of France is a reflection of the University and its alumni: distinct, diverse, and dynamic. With more than 2,000 Columbians known to live and/or work in France, our mission, as defined in our statutes, is to:
- Promote the interests of Columbia University and all of its schools, in France;
- Organize academic and intellectual activities for Columbia alumni in France;
- Organize events to encourage socializing between Club members;
- Support the activities and the cultural leadership of Reid Hall, the academic representation of Columbia University in Paris;
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship between Columbia University and its alumni in France.
In short, our aim is to create a Columbia community here in France, ni more, ni moins.
The Columbia Alumni Association (CAA) is a global network connecting Columbians of all schools to one another and to the University. It links over 300,000 alumni through more than 100 regional clubs and shared interest groups, online resources, and over 200 programs around the world each year.
Wherever you are in the world, and whatever you're passionate about, find the benefits of being a Columbian for life at alumni.columbia.edu.