A unique chance to engage with Columbia Deans
Lisa Rosen-Metsch and James Valentini
Together with Professor Masri, this conversation on the present and future of undergraduate education will address topics such as:
- How have Columbia College and the Columbia School of General Studies dealt with the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, in the short and long term?
- What will it mean for undergraduates to be "back on campus"?
- What can we learn from the experience of this past year that could impact how we plan and deliver undergraduate education?
- How do we help undergraduates prepare for a rapidly changing and uncertain world?
- What is the future of undergraduate education, at Columbia and elsewhere? How are global, technological, and economic shifts likely to impact the higher education landscape in the years and decades to come?